See a full list of the current tastyworks promotions and promotional codes to claim free trades and get the chance to win commission-free trades for five years. Also checkout our full review of tastyworks to see why they’re a great broker for futures and options.
Best tastyworks Promo for 2019
New for 2019! The Small Exchange. Small Exchange subscribers will receive a reduction in both exchange fees and market data fees – an approximate savings of 50%. Active traders will see their monthly fees cut in half! Learn more.
For 2019, tastyworks is capping the amount that investors pay for equity options trades to $10 per leg. Of course, exchange and clearing fees still apply. All futures options and the following index products are excluded from this offer: SPX, RUT, VIX, OEX, XEO, DJX and NDX.
- The price to trade 100 options is now $100 (closing trades are still free)
- If you’re trading a spread, with two legs, the option commission cap applies to each leg!
- This is a really good offer for serious options traders
Past Tastyworks Promos
If you sign up for a tastyworks account with more than $2,500, you could win free trades for five years.
- One winner is drawn each month
- If you’re account is open and funded with the $2,000 minimum before the end of the month, you could win for that month
- Winners are announced on the first business day of each month
Even for those who already have online brokerage accounts, and use them frequently, these promotions from tastyworks are seriously valuable. With free closing stock and options trades, tastyworks is one of the cheapest brokers, especially for active traders. Check out full tastyworks review and see the FINRA Broker Credentials here.