- Loan Amounts$1k – $100k
- APR Range4.99% – 35.99%
- Credit ImpactNo impact to your credit score for checking
- Loan Amounts$1k – $100k
- APR Range3.84% – 35.99%
- Credit ImpactNo impact to your credit score for applying
- Click “Get Started” to to compare find the right loan for you on Even Financial’s secure site
- Even Financial matches you with top-rated online personal loans with absolutely no charge to you
- APR from 3.84%
- Great for borrowers with Poor/Fair/Good/Excellent credit
- Loan Term: 24-48 months
- Safe and easy way to compare multiple personal loan offers
- No impact to your credit score for applying
Small Loans for Bad Credit
- Loan Amounts$500 – $4,000
- Credit RecommendedBad/Poor
- Credit CheckApplying does NOT affect your FICO® credit score!
- No prepayment fees
- Terms 6 – 24 months
- 3 to 5 year repayment terms
- Upon approval, funds as early as the next business day
- Reports payment history to all 3 credit bureaus
Typical Personal Loan Process
Finding Your Rate
What You’ll Need
Getting Your Funds
What Are Personal Loans?
Personal loans, often called “unsecured personal loans,” are loans that are issued to individuals based on their creditworthiness. One of the best things about personal loans is that there is no collateral involved. You don’t have to use your house, car, or any other asset to receive a personal loan.
We spent 200+ hours searching for the best personal loans of 2019, because not all personal loans are made equal. Many shady online lenders have high variable rates and lots of hidden fees. None of the lenders on this page have hidden fees, and all are highly rated and respected.
What Can I use Personal Loans For?
Personal loans can be used for almost anything! Some of the most popular uses include:
- Credit card debt consolidation
- Home improvements and renovations
- Pay for a wedding
- New boat, RV, or other item that typically doesn’t have financing
- Medical bills
According to research by Finder, roughly 83.5 million Americans have personal loans, with the most common use being credit card debt consolidation. Typically, credit cards can have APRs above 35%. Personal loans, on the other hand, typically have APRs around 7% to 30%.
Many Americans would rather pay 7% annually to borrow money, and use this borrowed money to pay off their higher interest debts, like credit cards.
Personal Loan Myths
One of the most common misconceptions about personal loans is that they somehow negatively effect your credit score.
For most cases, this is not true. There’s often no impact on your personal credit score to see if you qualify for a personal loan. Learn more about today’s the best personal loans. And once you receive your personal loan funds, and you begin to make timely monthly repayments, your credit score can actually improve.
The only way a loan can harm your credit score is if you fail to make your payments.
What is OptionsBro?
OptionsBro.com is an online financial information site dedicated to providing simple tutorials, reviews, and comparisons on all things finance.
Collectively, we’ve spent thousands of hours examining the most popular financial products and tools. Bottom line, we simplify and explain the myriad of consumer financial options available today, so you can make decisions with ease.
Updated: April 1, 2019